My name is Vic Cherubini and I am software engineer living in Dallas, TX. I am the CEO of a small software company named ServiceLine Technology. We make software for the home service industry. I have been building software professionally for the Internet since 1999.
I love building high quality networked and web based software. I primarily use the programming language PHP for a majority of my work, but I am interested in learning many different languages. I graduated from the University of Texas at Dallas in 2007 with a bachelors of science in Computer Science.
Topics of interest include:
- Building logistics and warehouse management software
- Efficient routing algorithms
- Scaling applications
- Writing high quality and robust applications using automated tests
- Application security
- Fault tolerance and error handling
- Application efficiency
- I am married and have three boys, six, three, and one. In addition to writing software, I enjoy reading, fitness, and music.