My name is Vic Cherubini and I am software engineer and entrepreneur living in Rockwall, TX. I am the President of a small software company named ServiceLine Technology. We make software for small independent residential contractors. I have been building software professionally for the Internet since 1999.
I love building high quality networked and web based software. I primarily use the programming language PHP for a majority of my work, but I am interested in learning many different languages. I graduated from the University of Texas at Dallas in 2007 with a bachelors of science in Computer Science.
Topics of interest include:
- Building logistics and warehouse management software
- Efficient routing algorithms
- Scaling applications
- Writing high quality and robust applications using automated tests
- Application security
- Fault tolerance and error handling
- Application efficiency
- I am married and have three boys, ten, seven, and five. In addition to writing software, I enjoy Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, weightlifting, reading, and music.